Your vampire look will not be complete without fangs. Instead of purchasing a set of fangs, why not try to make your own? Like for instance, you can create a simple pair of fangs utilizing nail acrylic or a fork made of plastic. Below are steps on how to make vampire fangs using a plastic fork.
1. Break the Two Mid Tines of Plastic Fork: Using your fingers, gently curve the two middle teeth of a plastic fork until the fork breaks at the bottom.
2. Cut the Handle: Using sharp scissors cut the handle in a straight line.
3. Attach dental wax down the bridge of fangs: Attach small amount of wax to the straight bridge of the fang.
4. Make a mouth guard using a cup made of paper: Cut the upper part of the cup using a clean and sharp scissor. The base must be a bit taller than your top jaw. Trim one part of the paper cup in order to create an opening that can slip in your mouth.
5. Combine Alginate Molding Component: Mix small amount of alginate material and water in a basin, mix the materials. Press the upper teeth to the mixture. After 3 minutes, remove it by pulling straight down.
6. Mix two portion plastic: Mix three ounce of water with three ounce of other water in a dish. Stir using kitchen utensils or stirring rod.
7. Pour it to the negative mold: After combining the two solutions, carefully pour the mixture into the alginate mold. Leave it for an hour to dry.
8. Combine together the nail acrylic: Mix nail acrylic with liquid and combine thoroughly utilizing a durable kitchen utensil or stirring rod. Mix the solution for five to ten minutes until it becomes paste of fluffy.
9. Attach acrylic onto plastic canine teeth: Separate the acrylic into two and attach each onto one of the plastic canine teeth. Shape the acrylic into a fang form and press it well into the canine teeth. Then grind acrylic teeth. When grinding the teeth into fangs, you can utilize a handheld durable rotary sander.
Select a shape closer to the color of your teeth when needed. With the use of nail file, file every nail into a pointed tooth shape. Then lightly apply it straight to the tooth. Then let it stand for approximately five minutes to set.
Damp cotton balls could be cut to shaped, size and stuck to the upper teeth so as to make quick fangs. Afterwards rim off the cotton portion and stick the outstanding sticks to the teeth utilizing nail glue.
On condition that the plastic hasn’t touch toxic materials, you can trim a set of fangs and fasten then to your teeth. Trim in the form of triangle then leave gap to glide between the spaces of the teeth to stay in place. Try it to see if alteration is needed.
Making a set of fangs is so easy, all you need is patience and dedication in order to get the best result your desired.