There many home decorations that exist today in the market. These decorations really help every homeowner in making her home more beautiful and filled with a relaxing ambiance. Aside from that, these decorations usually come with eye catchy colors and designs that make them reliable to use. These are made in different sizes. In this case, a homeowner like you can easily choose kind of decoration that meets their tastes and needs. But, if you don’t have enough money, you can also turn to custom decorations. One of the decorations that can be customized is the handmade quilt.
Handmade quilt is one of the decorations that really meet the interest of every woman due to the unique and interesting design it has. You can place your handmade quilt in different rooms of your house. You can create it based on your preferred size, color, and design. That’s why you can create it with the use of your own design and style. It is truly fun to create a personalized decoration because you are making use of your creative and original idea. You will never feel regrets on it as you have tried to make one based on what suits you. In addition to, you can also save a lot of money rather than purchasing a quilt. In addition, you can recyclable materials in your house when making one.
Steps on How to Hang a Quilt on a Quilt Rack
1. Measure or calculate the quilt that you are planning to create. Don’t forget to measure the wall where you will place the quilt rack. When you notice that the quilt is needed to be folded in the bar of the quilt rack, it will be better for you to measure the top and edge of it.
2. Search in the central point of you wall where the quilt rack will be accumulated. Analyze how wide the space you require in placing the quilt. Be reminded that the higher the shelf, the lesser opportunity to see the designs and colors on it. This way, you must leave enough space in the middle of the shelf and ceiling.
3. Analyze the distance in the middle of your quilt and shelf. Make use of the level and distance. You can easily mark the wall wherein the screw or nails will be installed.
4. In this step, you will need a hammer because after you place the mark in your wall, you will have to place the nails in your wall. Make sure that the nails are sticks out in the hook of the bracket.
5. Accumulate the quilt rack in the wall. Ensure that it is durable to avoid issues when the handmade quilt is placed on it.
6. After that, you can put your quilt in the quilt rack but, you can’t do it alone, you can ask help from your loved ones.
These steps on how to hang a quilt on a quilt rack will let you do the job with ease. But, don’t hesitate to ask help from your brother or father when you are planning to place the nail in your wall to avoid accidents.