Huey Freeman is a protagonist in the Boondocks series. Borderline militant and politically sapient, he frequently reflects on existing events and it correlates to greater society of African American. This is why anywhere you see, you will notice Huey Freeman pictures. You can have this picture without spending too much all you need to do is a pen and sketch and a guide on how to draw Huey Freeman image.
Steps on How to Draw Huey Freeman Image
1. Begin off with a sketch using your pencil, avoid pressing too hard. Utilize smooth and light strokes for drawing.
2. Begin by sketching a square close to the bottom of the paper. Just ensure you have enough space at the peak for his hair. You don’t need to have a precise square because this will only serve as a guide.
3. Sketch an angled line below the square with no top because this serves as a guide for his cheek. Under the cheek make small lines as a guide for the neck.
4. Make two meeting lines crosswise the whole head shape, one straight and one vertical. The straight line must divide the square and in the middle and the other line must near to the other side.
5. Right below the straight line; draw two tiny ovals that serve as his eyes.
6. Top of his eyes; make two slanting eyes for the eyebrows.
7. Draw a curve on either part of the head as leads for the ears. The curve must be under the straight line and it must be the same.
8. Draw a large loop all around the head as a lead for the Afro hair. Make sure that the height of his Afro hair must be taller than the tallness of the square.
9. You have now completed the primary sketch.
10. The next step is to stiffen the shape of the eye by making the lines darker. Avoid making a circle shape in the part rather than provide them corner at the bottom. Put in line for the eyelids.
11. Make a half circle inside the eye. And inside the half circle make a tiny oval shape that acts as glare. And at the center of the small oval draw another small oval and color it, this serve as the pupil.
12. Utilize the first lines as leads to make the eyebrows.
13. Draw the nose by making two small bent lines for his nostrils and nose tip.
14. Utilize the first triangle and square as leads to make the framework of the face. Make the corners of the shape round to provide a more organic appearance.
15. Draw his ears utilizing the first arcs as leads. Provide the outer part of his ears more curves and bends. And inside the ears, draw lines to show the structure.
16. Utilize the circle in the region of the head as lead to make his fro avoid using smooth in making the fro.
17. At this point in time, the sketch is almost done. For a more inked look, attentively go over the ultimate sketch lines using a marker. Allow the ink to dry and remove it using an eraser.
18. You can color it using color pen for more attractive and lifelike image.
How to draw Huey Freeman is relatively easy, there are video tutorials out there that teach how to accurately draw a Huey Freeman image.