In this world, diamondback rattlesnake is very popular in different countries because it has an impressive diamond design on its scales. There are times that these diamonds come with impressive colors that can really get the attention of anyone. It is a fact that this type of snake is recognized as notorious and poisonous one in different countries. There are different species of rattle snake that exist in the western, southern, and southeastern part of United States. This type of snake is so easy to know due to the diamond pattern in their scale.
Aside from that, this pit viper has brownish color and has rattled look. When it is threatened, it usually forms a S- shape position and will immediate attack its enemies. Most of the people are scared from this animal because it usually attacks even though it is not even hurt. It can kill anyone that in just one bite. It is a fact that a snake bite can lead a certain person to death. That’s why it really needs immediate treatment like antidote to prevent the poison from spreading in the different parts of the body.
However, this kind of snake attracts the eyes of most individuals. Its scale contains eye catchy and interesting diamond pattern so most teenagers are having the interest to draw it. The following are the steps on how to draw a diamondback rattlesnake. With these steps, they can easily draw diamondback rattlesnake perfectly.
1. Sketch the body of it. You should draw S-shape for its body until to the tail of it. This is the preferred shape for it because it usually from this shape when threatened.
2. Draw the head of it. The head of this snake looks like triangle and the sides have four angles. Two are on its jaw and the other two are in its mouth.
3. After that, create a zigzag line on the top arch of its body up to its tail.
4. Do it again but, you should be start in the other side of it.
5. When you created the diamond shape, close the width of the diamondback of it. It is better to start in the tail of it until you reach the head in order to have a clearer pattern.
6. Complete the diamond shape of it just like what you did in the third step. Give a gap on the diamond pattern which is at the back of it. In reality, the diamond pattern in the diamondback rattlesnake is not continuous or did not stick to each other.
7. After that, draw their scale. Their scale of it contains series of small squiggly lines. Put this scale to the in all the body parts of it.
8. Erase some mistakes that you did in the sketch. You can also add some colors on it to make it more interesting.
This information is all about diamondback rattle snake and on how to draw a diamondback rattlesnake. With this guide, you will surely gain a lot of interesting ideas about this type of snake and you will also learn on how to draw it perfectly.